Saturday, May 29, 2010

Dit Da Jow's

Q: I came upon your web site while I was looking for a good Dit Da Jow. The other web sites only confused me even more than I already was. Anyway after looking at your web site I now have a few additional questions that hopefully you can answer.

1). Can you recommend a product that can help me with tendinitis that I currently have in my right elbow? I have had it treated by an acupuncturist but it does flare up from time to time.
2). Can you recommend a product that can help me with arthritis that I currently have in my left shoulder? I have had it treated by an acupuncturist but it does flare up from time to time.
3). I am also looking for a good Dit Da Jow, can you point me in that direction as well?

I am a martial artist and items 1 and 2 seem to be getting in my way.


Thanks,
J.P.

A: Here's a link to a page where several of our Dit Da Jow's
are located ("Dit Da Jow" is a generic term for "hit medicine"). I suggest trying the Zheng Gu Shui. It's cheap and works really good. Second choice: Iron Hand liniment.
You can also buy the bulk herbs and make up your own formula. We have them premeasured for you. Just soak in alsohol for few months and you'll have a great formula.

See:

http://eastearthtrade.com/sportsandmartialartproducts.aspx

You might also like to read Secrets of Iron Palm Training.

No comments: