Friday, June 11, 2010

Iron Hand Liniment Testimonial

The Iron Hand Liniment and Tung Shueh tablets miraculously got me back on my road bike in a day!

I could feel the Iron Hand Liniment working as soon as I applied it the first time. I know I've been working my knee for the past two months, trying to get it to bend, trying to get on my road bike and go for a ride, with all my efforts ending with the same Range of Motion. But the first night after receiving the liniment i just felt like I could do it. My knee felt different, and sure enough, I jumped on my road bike and after a couple slow pedals to stretch and bend my knee, I did one full revolution without pain, then another and another! Before I knew it I was on my bike, road 6 miles!

I have to say that I think it was the Iron Hand Liniment and the Tung Shueh tablets. Prior to these products I was just in terrible pain when trying to bend the the knee to a certain degree.

I guess my beliefs have been reassured again, as I hold dearly a faith in natural cures and Chinese remedies.

Thanks again, I'll be ordering more liniment really soon. :-)

S.H.

No comments: